RIGUAL water tanks are specially designed for the transport of potable or non-potable water.
The bodywork consists mainly of a single-compartment tank for transporting water and can be equipped with equipment for the suction and impulsion of pressurised water, driven by an oil-hydraulic circuit or auxiliary motor, or, on the other hand, no equipment at all, so that the water is loaded into the tank by external means and unloaded by gravity.
The tanks can be manufactured in different materials and sections, depending on the customer’s needs. On the other hand, several options can be included in the bodywork, depending on the work that the equipment is going to carry out.
and technical characteristics
- Cistern made of carbon steel/stainless steel AISI 304.
- Polycentric/oval/cylindrical section tank.
- Wraparound equipment fairing and side doors.
- Centrifugal pumps: Different flow rates and pressures, driven by auxiliary hydraulics/motor.
- Auxiliary diesel/petrol engines, with electric/manual start.
- Hose tray/tool box.
- Rigid hoses for water suction/flexible fire hoses for water supply.
- Methacrylate porthole/tubular level, with manually operated valves.
- Rear gravity discharge bar equipped with valves for several water outlets.
- Water transfer function, without the water passing through a cistern.
- Watering function via pressurised pump outlet at the rear of the bodywork.