Rigual has extensive experience in the design and manufacture of spreaders for the application of solid manure, tailored to customer needs and manufactured in various capacities and models.
and technical characteristics
- 3 and 4 drag chains depending on model.
- Structural tube chassis with load rating above the rated load.
- Sides with 200 mm ribs. Fully welded.
- Sidewall thicknesses of 3 mm for small tonnage and 4 mm for large tonnage.
- Vertical 540 RPM or 1000 RPM.
- Horizontal 2 and 3 windlasses.
- Electrostatic painting and oven-drying.
- Regulatory lighting installation.
- Front grille as standard.
- CE mark.
- Brake control valve.
- Rear bumper.
- Certified hooks: ring, mouth, block, scraper and swivel.
- Single-axle manure spreaders have capacities and volumes from 3m3 to 5.7 m3.
- 12 mm chain drive system.
- Single-axle spreader without leaf springs.
- Sidewall thickness of 3mm.
- Windlasses in horizontal position.
- Road traffic legislation regulations 2019
- The tandem manure spreaders have capacities and volumes from 6m3 to 27m3 in the chain-driven models, the models equipped with a moving floor, starting with the REH-14 model, range from 15m3 to 27m3.
- 15X80mm chain drive system.
- Bogie suspension on all two-axle models.
- Lance crossbow from model REH-14T upwards.
- Espesor de laterales de 4mm.
- Windlasses in vertical position.
- MMA 10000 kgs on the axle plus hitch.
- MMA 18000kgs on 2 axles plus hitch.